Television dominates the free time for too many people It can make people lazy and prevent them from socializing with others Do you agree or disagree Give reason for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience

Television dominates the free-time for too many people. It can make people lazy and prevent them from socializing with others. Do you agree or disagree?
Give reason for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

Television plays important role in everyone’s life. Nowadays, watching TV in free time becomes popular activity and due to that people become lazy and unsocial. In my opinion, because of the excessive use of Television, we become less active in our daily lives.

Some people think that televisions can help to gain knowledge and because of them we can get a chance to know different culture. According to them, children can learn many good habits by watching TV. They think that serials, news and sports matches are the only available option they have to spend their free time.

However, I think that excessive use of television makes us lazy and unsocial. Television not only is the easiest electronic device to operate but also quite common in every house. All family members are at least spending 2 to 3 hours on watching television. Also most of the houses have single television and often they have to wait for their turn to watch their favorite program. By spending too much time on television, we are actually cutting down our valuable time that we can spend with family, friends or on our hobby.

Furthermore, Televisions do not offer us any kind of exercise and often people spend 3-4 hours in single position which makes them lazy and less active. Also research showed that continuously watching TV can harm our eyes. It can have effect on joints as we do not have much movement while watching TV. They also make people untoward and that indirectly affects their mind. I also had spent much time on television in my teenage years and because of that I gained considerable weight at that time and that made me very lazy in my routine life.

In conclusion, if we use television wisely, it can be the best source of information but it is also true that overuse of it can make our lives more difficult and less active.

Television plays important role
Television plays an important role

becomes popular activity
becomes a popular activity

Double check grammar & spelling issues after essay writing.