In the modern world it is no longer necessary to use animals for food clothing or medicine To what extent do you agree or disagree Give reasons for your answer and include examples from your own experience

In the modern world it is no longer necessary to use animals for food, clothing or medicine. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Give reasons for your answer and include examples from your own experience.

Humans have been exploiting wildlife since stone age to fulfil their daily needs. In the past, people has no option rather than using animals for food , clothing and medicine, whereas in recent times its not essential to depend on animals for living. In my own view, there are a plethora of alternative came in a market to fulfil the population demands.

Since paleolithic period, we have been hunting around and killing animals. As we know animals are rich in protein, which is a vital nutrient that human needs for survival. In addition, animals are used to store in a cage to make warm clothes out of their skin