More and more people are now considering wearing fashionable clothes very important Is it positive or negative Some people believe that money is the most important factor for achieving happiness However others believe that happiness has nothing to do with

More and more people are now considering wearing fashionable clothes very important. Is it positive or negative?
Some people believe that money is the most important factor for achieving happiness.
However, others believe that happiness has nothing to do with money.
Do you agree or disagree? Give your own opinion and examples.

I somewhat agree that money is a very important element in achieving happiness but I also believe that happiness cannot be bought by money alone. In this essay, I will give my opinion that to what extent money is important to achieve pleasure and to what it's not.

On the one hand, a person has many desires in life and to achieve most of them he needs money. So when he gets the money, he starts fulfilling his desires and believes that he got all the happiness in his life. For example, a man works hard all his life and gathers the money for his needs to become happy. if everything goes right in his life he would start believing that all the happiness he got was because of money.

On the other hand, what I believe is that money is not everything because I have seen many people in my life who have plenty of money, a nice house and a great running business but still they are not happy.they felt something nowhere to be found in their life even though they have everything. For instance, I saw such a person in my life who had a lot of money but he wasn't happy because he was afflicted in an incruable disease named as Creutzfeldt–Jakob. In consequences, I realized that even if a person has money, sometimes he becomes helpless and that money is unable to make him happy.

It can be concluded that, you are incapable of achieving pleasures in your life despite having money. Therefore, man should be happy in all circumstances and need not to run after money because it can fulfil one's needs but cannot keep one happy.