More and more people are traveling to other countries What are the advantages and disadvantages of this trend

More and more people are traveling to other countries. What are the advantages and disadvantages of this trend?

These days, there has been an increasing tendency for a remarkable number of visitors to have a journey to other nations. While I accept that visiting different nations can sometimes have positive effects, I believe that they are some harmful effects.

On the one hand, travelling to other countries is advantageous in some certain aspects. In terms of culture, it allows travellers to experience a new, unique culture of the local residents while they are visiting. This means that they have a chance to see a lot of famous sightseeings which has been organized. Moreover, there is not only a variety of traditional food but also national customs for foreign guests to try. For instance, when foreign visitors come to Vietnam, they tend to take place in several beautiful cities such as Quang Ninh to visit Ha Long Bay – a world-recognized sightseeing. From a personal perspective, visitors can be encouraged to meet new people, which is an opportunity to have international friends. As a result, travellers will improve their knowledge and skills about other countries.

Despite the benefits mentioned above, I believe that travelling to other nations is a negative development for various reasons. Visitors are more likely to be targeted by thieves and scammers. Due to the difference between languages and the lack of cultural knowledge, some scammers take this chance to trap visitors through advertisements, give invitations in person, … In some countries, there are circumstances that thieves had taken visitors away or even killed them to steal their money. This leads to a remarkable consequence of heightening the murder rate.

To sum up, while it is true that this trend brings significant benefits, there are some dramatic drawbacks that travellers should consider.