Nowadays technology has become debatable issue among people because few masses think that technology is increasing day by day and it has become people more sociable However other opine that technology has become less to individuals Therefore before arrivi

Nowadays , technology has become debatable issue among people because few masses think that technology is increasing day by day and it has become people more sociable.However, other opine that technology has become less to individuals .Therefore , before arriving on decision I will be discussing both points in upcoming paragraphs. To be begin with,firstly discuss why technology has become men more sociable and how it is helpful for them.first of all ,the useage of technology has increased by the people because they complete their almost work onlinefor instance ,online fill form,bankink transaction,make online presentations websites and projects.and in sophisticated era technology has also helpful for senior citizens because in banks they do not stand in the he long queues so they can do their