The number of students who chose certain university subjects in 2005

The bar chart shows the number of students who chose certain university subjects in 2005. These subjects are variety included Sciences, Mathematics, Social Sciences, Languages, Humanities, The Arts (Art, Music, Drama), Literature and Law.
Overall, those subjects such as Mathematics and Sciences are really well-known among male students ( more than 15 thousand students ). While Social Sciences and Languages were more popular for female students (nearly 25 thousand female students chose Social Sciences and the number of male students who chose Languages were very modest – less than 5 thousand students ).
In detail, those subjects that attracted the most students were Social Sciences and Mathematics with about 40 thousand students including male and female students. However, the number of female students who selected these subjects is rather low ( 10 thousand for Sciences and 4 thousand for Mathematics ) and male students made up the majority. The Arts has the lowest students chose to learn with only 9 thousand for boys and 3 thousand for girls. Surprising that the number of male students who chose Literature was higher than female students, the number of female students who selected Law is just half of the number of male students. The number of Humanities students is kind of interesting, both male and female students had almost the same number with about 12 thousand students.
To sum up, both sexes have the difference in choice at university subjects. The number is unpredictable.
Võ Huỳnh Minh Tâm - B2109266