Online learning is great revolutionary alternative to traditional training Online learning is a form of distance learning that takes place over the Internet including online causes exam gamified quizzes and certification training Some people believe that

Online learning is great revolutionary alternative to traditional training
Online learning is a form of distance learning that takes place over the Internet
including online causes exam, gamified quizzes, and certification training. Some
people believe that e- learning will replace traditional classes in the future.

In recent years, online learning has become a broad issue to the general public.
Some people believe the issue that learning online has many advantages. However,
other think that it could also have some negative effects. Discussed below are several
benefits as well as drawbacks of this issue.
First foremost, people should recognize that there are many advantages of learning
online. A very important point to consider is that online learning is a convenient way
of learning. First of all, learners can take part in the classes which have flexible
learning hours. They can learn every time and every where they want with a smart
laptop connected to the Internet. Besides, they may take overseas courses, and learn
with the best teachers. Secondly, another point I would like to make is that e –
learning is not only time - saving but also money- saving. For instance, learners do
not go to class so that they can not pay for their transportation. In addition, they can
join in low –cost or free online courses because it is not necessary to invest the
facilities for classrooms. Finally, the large number of people who can take an online
course at the same time. This is because unlike a traditional class, there is no limit to
learners in a class.
On the other hand, in addition to the important advantages of online learning, it
has some disadvantages. In fact, people have this opinion because learning with
Internet can effect to people’s health. First, if learners stay for a long time to study,
they will suffer from some diseases such as backache, soreeyes, overweight and so
on. Second, students find it is easy to get distracted from their study. Sitting in front
of screen will make the learners feel bored so that they easily play video games.
They also might access to the websides like YouTube and Zing Mp3 while studying,
therefore; they get bad learning results.
In conclusion, the above mentioned facts have outlined the benefits as well as
the drawbacks of this issue. Its disadvantages should be taken into account. People
should take advantages of pros and minimize the cons of this issue.