our life in 20 years time

our life in 20 years' time

Everyone has their future plan for their own good. To see me 20 years from now would be a gift, but it is indeed impossible. I sometimes wonder how my life will change after 20 years. It is such a long time that everything will certainly change a lot. 20 years from now I'd love to see myself become an independent, capable, and successful woman in my career. I have variously decided to become a teacher, an officer, ... and so on that can't be listed here.
I will get married and be having children. I am not in the position to say anything definite about the kind of man I am going to marry. Probably, I will marry a man who is intelligent, understanding, and realistic in his attitude. Also, I will be an amazing parent who will not let children make similar mistakes to mine. Always teach them to be grateful, believe in themselves.
I don’t want a mansion, but I want a house that feels like home to me. Next to my house will be a garden which will be surrounded by green grass, roses. This home will hold many of our great and sweet memories together. I will decorate my home based on my interest.
There are more things I want to achieve in the next 20 years. Hopefully, I can do it well to achieve these dreams