The pictures below show the process of making clothes from recycled plastic bottles Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The pictures below show the process of making clothes from recycled plastic bottles. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The illustration depicts the various steps in which clothes are manufactured using recycled plastic bottles.
Overall, it is clear that the process included four stages, beginning with collecting plastic bottles and ending with rolling and producing clothes for users.
To begin, plastic bottles are gathered and then are delivered to the factory with the aid of a recycled truck. In the next step, they are cut before being classified into their types. Once sorted bottles are washed, they are dehydrated under the sun within 10 hours before being boiled to become a liquor substance.
In terms of the process after boiling, the liquor substance is strained and made into yarn. This is followed by that the yarn being weaved into the desired fabric that is suitable for making clothes and finally is rolled before manufacturing into clothes.