Pollution and other environmental damage are inevitable results when a country is developing and growing its wealth To what extent you agree or disagree

Pollution and other environmental damage are inevitable results when a country is developing and growing its wealth.To what extent you agree or disagree?

Environment plays a pivotal role in healthy living. The surrounding portrays the country.Over the years,the numerous environment safety measures were taken place. Currently,country like India is developing at wild pace in every aspect. However,at the same time the crucial issues such as pollution and other environmental aspects can not be shunned. In my perception,environmental safety must be of prime concern.

First and the foremost,environment is directly proportion to living. It is an astonishing fact that a country is developing and growing its wealth but an the same time,the vital aspect can not be shunned. One must keep his/her environment clean and tidy. Over the years,it has been seen that the rampant change in the dynamics of every field harms the environment in one way or another. The development and changing era attributed to numerous factors which directly harms the environment. Firstly,the construction of factories and industries at a wild pace. It solely harms the environment very badly for an illustration,the tress and forest are been cut for the construction purposes and consequently,the natural habitat gets drastically disturbed and harmed. Moreover,the vigorous smoke and gases from the industries harm the human beings and make vulnerable to severe health issues such as asthma etcetera. Secondly,the use of vehicles,one can not shun the fact that,an individual is rely on personal and public vehicles in day-to-day life. Vehicles ejects harmful smoke which is dangerous for human beings and hazardous for the environment.

Moving further,the rampant development makes the government more greedy and henceforth the government deliberately shun the environmental issues. The excavation of fertile land for the purpose of constructing megastories,the provision of letting the general public to set up industry within the city premises, the lack of arrangement of sewage disposal and other waste products. These are the some factors which substantially harm the dignity of country. This is merely the reason that globally India is considered as a backward country. Government must take some initiatives regarding the safety of environment such as strict laws like vehicles must be properly tuned, the industry must only set up outside the residential premises, strict laws against the people who breaks the laws of environment. Moreover,by conducting campaign informing the importance and the necessity of environment. By adopting such factors,a country can lead a fruitful future.

To recapitulate,I would like to say that one must treat the environment as incarnation of God. One must serve the environment with full dedication.By this small steps,our future generation will experience a different era.