The use of CCTV(close circuit television)cameras in streets,stations,shops and other public places has increased rapidly in recent years. Although we are told that these cameras help in fight against crime, some people are opposed to their use.They believ

The use of CCTV(close circuit television)cameras in streets,stations,shops and other public places has increased rapidly in recent years. Although we are told that these cameras help in fight against crime, some people are opposed to their use.They believe that everyone has a right to privacy. What are your views ?

The dynamics of technology have been changed rampantly over the years. The use of CCTV's has been increased gradually over the years. Some people assert that this will help in fight against crime while others presume that it disturbs an individual privacy. In my opinion,it is best technology to fight against crime.

To begin with,of late,it has been that the crime rate is escalating and to minimize the crime the CCTV plays a crucial role. There are numerous factors which attribute the importance of close circuit cameras. Firstly, safety, nowadays the crime is increasing at an alarming rate and the presence of CCTV provides a sense of safety among people for instance the use of CCTV at stations and less crowded areas where there are immense chances of crimes and moreover it also increase the fear of being caught among criminals. One more example could be the recent incidence of ATM robbery. The lady had been robbed by few men and just solely because of CCTV police gets the footage and consequently reaches to criminals.

Moving further,the reckless youth has so much inside against the system, society etcetera that they show their anger by doing the rampant stuff like breaking things, beating people or harm the public property for an illustration breaking of glasses at bus stop or to chase innocent people and provide harm to them. Not only at the public places, people are having CCTV at personal property as well.

To recapitulate, I will emphasize that the CCTV must be considered as boon rather than bane because it is used for the safety of people and also it could help substantially.

The dynamics of technology have been changed rampantly over the years. The use of CCTV's has been increased gradually over the years.
The use of CCTV has been increased gradually over the years.

an individual privacy
an individual's privacy

it is best technology to fight against crime.
it is the best technology to fight against crime.

it also increase the fear
it also increases the fear

Don't forget punctuation marks.

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.