Problems with environmental pollution have become so serious that many countries are trying to solve these problems Suggest possible solutions and give your opinion

Problems with environmental pollution have become so serious that many countries are trying to solve these problems.
Suggest possible solutions and give your opinion.

In the last few decades there has been considerable debate over the steadily increasing amount of pollutants and their negative impact on natural resources. There are a lot of arguments about this global issue and it is necessary to come up with suitable solutions in order to prevent upcoming problems.

To begin with, there are various factors that could negatively contribute to the environment. First of all, car emission is one of the most important causes of pollution. This is due to the fact that emission from car exhaust releases toxins into the air. This will lead to poor air quality due to harmful gases which will increase the likelihood of people suffering from fatal medical conditions. However, in order to limiting these adverse effects solutions should be taken into consideration. Expanding public transportation system and encouraging people to use it could tackle this problem effectively. Indeed, the number of cars will be reduced significantly when people opt for public transportation instead of their private car. Therefore, providing such facilities could help to protect the environment.

Secondly, the amount of waste produced each week from people can directly affect the environment. This is because convenience is a very important factor in modern life. So, we buy packaged or canned food that can be transported from long distances easily. Therefore, most of the rubbish comes from packaging as people consume so much on a daily basis. The most effective way to protect our environment is to try to reuse our garbage by dividing papers, plastic, glas and aluminium cans. By using recycle bins we can conserve resources and energy as well as reduce production emission.

Moreover, factories could also have huge adverse effects on environment. They affect their natural surrounding in different aspects ranging from emmiting carbon dioxid gases into the air to contaminating water by releasing toxic chemicals into the rivers. By transmitting factories from cities to suburbs and exercising more control relating emmision rates, governments could take imporant steps towards reducing negative impacts.

I personally think that we should probe to devise an appropriate plan that sets environmental protection as a priority. Governments can also raise awareness in the general public. This could be done by informing every individual about this serious problem continously. Finally, seeking to adopt suitable policies regarding this issue will mitigate negative consequences.

in order to limiting these adverse effects
in order to limit these adverse effects

Sentence: The most effective way to protect our environment is to try to reuse our garbage by dividing papers, plastic, glas and aluminium cans.
Error: aluminium Suggestion: aluminum
Error: glas Suggestion: glass

Sentence: They affect their natural surrounding in different aspects ranging from emmiting carbon dioxid gases into the air to contaminating water by releasing toxic chemicals into the rivers.
Error: emmiting Suggestion: exciting
Error: dioxid Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: By transmitting factories from cities to suburbs and exercising more control relating emmision rates, governments could take imporant steps towards reducing negative impacts.
Error: emmision Suggestion: emission
Error: imporant Suggestion: important

Sentence: This could be done by informing every individual about this serious problem continously.
Error: continously Suggestion: continuously