Some parents believe that watching TV and playing computer games should be limited and subtituted by reading books Do you agree or disagree

Some parents believe that watching TV and playing computer games should be limited and subtituted by reading books. Do you agree or disagree?

Parents can change watching TV and playing computer games by reading books. Books is the main of knowledge, we can get all knowledge from it instead watching TV and playing computer games. From this opinion, I agree with the statement that some parents believe that watching TV and paying computer games should be limited and subtitled by reading books. In the following paragraphs I will list some reasons to support my position.

First of all, all people like watching TV and playing computer games. It have benefit, we can get entertainment from these and get information from it. For example, TV station have event program like news, people will know about development country or international news, however television has negative effect if we spent time just to watch program event like cinema, or we just waste time to play game every time and must paying computer game with expensive cost.

Second of all, reading book can be alternative substituted watching TV and play computer games. Above all money which pays computer game can be used to buy books and we are able to save more money because price of books not expensive by comparison pay computer games. From reading book, we can get knowledge and entertainment from it. Reading book makes we have intelligent mind event less if we read book about saints or great invention.

In conclusion, we will have more knowledge from read books than we just waste time just to watching TV and playing computer games even though watching TV is essential, I think we can watch TV if it have good program like news program and use other time to read books.