Some people believe that countries should invite foreign companies to open their brunches offices and factories in order to develop their economies Others think countries should invest in their own companies instead Discuss both views and give your ow

Some people argue that nations should open doors for foreign investors while others believe that countries should invest in local companies to strength the economy in a best way.

First of all, foreign direct investment helps state to improve the lifestyle of citizens. Foreign companies not only help to generate revenue for the state but also avail huge employment opportunities with attractive perks. Moreover, because of the presence of foreign players, each and every sector maintains stiff competition on product prices or services which helps government to regulate prices in a most efficient way. Besides, foreign companies offer great services to a consumer which inspires local companies to follow the world class standards and provide best facilities with reasonable cost. For example, Government of India has changed its economical policies on foreign investments from 1995 and after such reforms country witnessed more than expected growth in every sector.

On the other hand, some people have opinion that proper platform should be given to local companies so that they can compete with international players instead of giving licenses to outsiders. Local companies always give higher priority to the nation first. Further, revenue and the business transactions carried out by these organizations are always in a local currency which not only strength our currency but also indirectly improves our dominance in the world. Apart from that, local companies respect our culture and heritage and never allow to impose the company policies which challenge the existence of the country and its citizens. For example, in the Middle East Asia, most of the countries has strong measurements to protect the local business and they offer necessary platform to these companies to grow in the best environment.

In a nutshell, I think that countries should maintain proper balance between foreign investment and local business, so that they can provide best facilities to their fellow citizens without creating negative impact on the economy.

Sentence: Some people argue that nations should open doors for foreign investors while others believe that countries should invest in local companies to strength the economy in a best way.
Description: The token a is not usually followed by an adjective, superlative
Suggestion: Refer to a and best

some people have opinion
some people have opinions

most of the countries has strong measurements
most of the countries have strong measurements

so that they can provide best facilities to their fellow citizens without creating negative impact on the economy.
Description: 'them', 'their' refer to what? Be sensitive to use pronouns.

Sentence: Further, revenue and the business transactions carried out by these organizations are always in a local currency which not only strength our currency but also indirectly improves our dominance in the world.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to strength and our