Some people believe that teenagers should be required to do unpaid community work in their free time This can benefit teenagers and the community as well To what extent do you agree or disagree

Some people believe that teenagers should be required to do unpaid community work in their free time. This can benefit teenagers and the community as well. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

In my point of view, teenager take part in community activities is the good way and I agree with this. My essay will clarify this problelm.
Nowadays, when the smart phone and electric devices being a part of life especially with children, they make the child no longer want to go out and play together. Children became depend on smartphone or electric device, strictly they addicted to it.
Public activities or community activities is the good way to help children experience and learn. They can find the fun of life or get more knowledge about different filed such as medicine, take care people or cooking, etc. Take my brother as a example, he used to addict to play game and spend almost of his time to it. In the summer, my mom take him to the charity club near my house in three days and we was shocked when see him after.My brother became friendly and more vivacious for several day.
All in all, i think we should let the children join in more acitivity for the good future of them.