Some people believe in the traditional idea that the woman s place is in the home while others say that idea is outdated and that women should play an increasingly important role in the workplace of the future What is your opinion

Some people believe in the traditional idea that the woman’s place is in the home, while others say that idea is outdated and that women should play an increasingly important role in the workplace of the future. What is your opinion?

In the past, the woman's place was in the home, being a good wife, taking care of her children and still nowadays are people who think that women should stay at home. I do think that the place of women in the society is not at home, and she can play an important role in the workplace.

On the first hand, woman has more responsibilities at home then outside of it, because she has to raise her kids, clean the house and also to not forget that she is a wife. There are some countries nowadays,which they still fallow this traditional idea, because people think that women are not able to have good results in a workplace and they are not wise like the men.

On the other hand, I do think that this idea is outdated because women have the same right like the men to make a carrier and climb on the stairs of the success. Nowadays, most of the women take the place of the men in the society, because they proved that are better than the men in some workplaces. We cannot discriminate half of the population just because of the gander, and leave them behind.

To sum up, woman has many responsibilities in her life, but with a good balance of them she can change the traditional idea about women and I am sure that any woman can manage to have a family and work at the same time, because she has an important role for the future