Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding change. Others, however, think that change is always a good thing.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Changes are the back bone of dynamic society. Few people wants to follow the routine life without any change. But others hopes to live with change. The main aim of this essay is to discuss both parts and to draw a rationalistic conclusion.

Hesitation to take risk is the fundamental goal of getting in to routine life. Changes often create a clueless fact which is not practically accepted. People are worried about the final result and sometime it is uncertain. Risk of failure and lack of patience direct the people towards the usual way. Final effect is on the life which is not expected to change. For example; buildings are created in the same pattern, which look like cardboard boxes.

On the other hand, people want to create changes. They often think about positively without look in to final hit. Changes are made way to the development if many country. Result is just like the probability in random selection. Some time positive outcome can be expected. For example; changes in the structure of roads are one of the greatest intervention in the reduction of traffic blocks. Underline pathways and flyover are the result of this. Moreover new discoveries hit over the economy of the country. Changes and creative thinking are the crucial factores in the basement of discoveries.

I admit that, changes are the essential factors and it is the evidence of growing world. Alternatives are considered as conceivably potential factor in the scientific world. All can become usual, but only some can make changes. This changes give them identity and show that what they did with their lives.

To sum up, I personally accept that changes are needed in life. Conclusion derives from this essay is only to support changes rather than to be the same.

Essays by the user:

Changes are the back bone of dynamic society.
Changes are the back bone of a dynamic society.

Few people wants to follow the routine life
Few people want to follow the routine life

They often think about positively without look in to final hit.
They often think positively without looking in to final hit.

to the development if many country.
to the development in many countries.

one of the greatest intervention
one of the greatest interventions

as conceivably potential factor
as a conceivably potential factor
as conceivably potential factors

This changes give them identity
This change gives them identity

Conclusion derives from this essay is only to support changes rather than to be the same.
Conclusion that derives from this essay is only to support changes rather than to be the same. //why we need 'that' here?

Sentence: Changes and creative thinking are the crucial factores in the basement of discoveries.
Error: factores Suggestion: factors

Read a good grammar book. They are very tiny grammatical issues. read more and write more.

----------------------