Some people think all young people should be forced to study full time before 18 To what extent do you agree or disagree

Some people think all young people should be forced to study full time before 18. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Education has been always vital to everyone. It is argued that all young people should be forced to study full time before 18. In my perspective, I tend to disagree with this statement and will elaborate below.

It is certainly true that continue to study full time before 18 has some benefits. One of the benefits is that young students can master wide range of knowledge before they step in to the society to work. Having received high level of education, young people are able to progress more quickly because they have sufficient vocabulary and practical skills such as reading skill and computer skills. As a result, they will make themselves more valuable.

Apart from this, schools just like small community. By simply attending to school, teenagers can meet up new friends from the other countries with different backgrounds. This is a good opportunity for the young people to communicate with foreign students and share ideas for deep understanding between each other. Therefore, young people will show more respect to foreigners culture.

However, not all young people should be forced to study full time. Sometimes, it is better for young people to get some experience by doing casual jobs. In this way, teenagers are able to enlarge their horizon and experience the difficulty of earning money of their parents. Consequently, this allows young people become financial independent and have better understanding of the society.

In conclusion, although there are some benefits of studying full time for young people, i still think that part time study and work is the best combination.

it still think that
I still think that