Some people think that a car is the best way to travel in cities while others believe a bicycle is a better way Discuss both views and give your opinion

Some people think that a car is the best way to travel in cities while others believe a bicycle is a better way. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

In today’s world, no one can argue that the improvement of technology has changed our lives, significantly. The ways of transportation has improved dramatically, since many technological vehicles have been invented. Some people believe that travelling by cars is the best way of transportation in a city. Both sides are very interesting issues that need to be considered carefully.

On the other hand, some people who prefer to travel by cars over bicycle argue that driving a car can improve their busy life in many ways. Firstly, car users assert that using a car can save their time. With the high technological mechanic in a car, it takes a very short time to arrive the destination which is much faster than biking. Perhaps, traveling by a bicycle consumes a longer time to get the destination. Secondly, the convenience can also only get from driving a car. Many luxury functions such as air conditioning or the radio which make all drivers more comfortable can be only found in a car.

On the other hand, there are many reasons to support the point that using bicycle is better than driving a car. First and foremost, bicycles are friendly with environment. Without the supplement of a large amount of gasoline, using bicycles do not pollute toxic gases to the atmosphere. It also can alleviate the environmental problems in a city such as poor air quality and congested traffic. Moreover, commuting by a bike also can improve healthy life. Physical movement from biking is another good way to keep fit in the busiest life these days. City dwellers usually have sedentary lifestyles and do not have a chance to work out. However, many city residents adapt to use a bicycle for travelling every day, thus it will help to maintain their health, simultaneously.

In conclusion, in my opinion, I do agree with biking is a better way of transportation in a city. The advantages of using a bicycle contribute to friendly environment and promote physical movement, which have many merits to city dwellers. Hopefully, if the number of bikes users in a city increase, it will help to ease environmental issues, eventually.