Some people think the government should pay for healthcare and education but other people claim that it is the individual s responsibility Discuss both views and give your opinion

Education and health is essentiol for us.This eseentiol service should provided by goverment.i belive that this is goverment responsiblity not a indevidual

firstly,if educaton and healthcare is indivedual responiblity it have litle bit benifit becuse we are paid in own money.peopole more care of them self.students do more attenation in them study.like private schools gives persnol attention on their students.They improve her all type of skill.Private hospital are more careful them paisent .In private hospital all facilty are avilable.

on the other hand,in some country healt insurance is compalsry.and goverment take tax form citizen of country.just for example in usa and canada
indivdual health is compalsry.If goverment take education responciblity for the student so they are free from financial burden

To conclude,goverment shold provide all esantiol service for them citizon