Some people think it is better to give donations to local charitable organizations while others choose to give to national or international bodies

Some people think it is better to give donations to local charitable organizations

while others choose to give to national or international bodies.

Despite the fact of industrial development in dominant countries which lead to high standards of living there are still many nationalities who live in poverty and need help in any form available. However, not all people in thriving countries can afford luxury lifestyle as there are different social classes in every place. The question inevitably arises as to whether it is better to contribute in local charitable organizations or to participate in international aids.

Each country has a group of people who are in need and live below the normal living standards. For example, orphanages, termi...