Students at university often have a choice of places to live in They may choose to live in university dormitories they may choose to live in apartments in the community Compare the advantages of living in university housing with the advantages of living i

Students at university often have a choice of places to live in.They may choose to live in university dormitories,they may choose to live in apartments in the community.Compare the advantages of living in university housing with the advantages of living in an apartment in the community.Where would you prefer to live in?Why?

University is considered as the golden phase of life because one make new friends where they stay. As it has been seen that there are numerous accommodation available in the university campus as well as the outside campus. There are university dormitories and apartments in the community so that one has substantial choice to choose from. As every rose has thrones same as each aspects has its own merits and demerits. I would prefer to live in accommodation outside campus.In the following paragraph,I would compare the advantages of both aspects

Firstly,the universities dormitories or hostels,where one can live in a comfortable manner without any worry related to food and ambience. Each and every university has large number of hostels,rationalising as girls hostels and boys hostel where every amenity is provided and every basic need is available nearby for example the foremost advantage is 24 hour electricity and water supply. Provision of three time meals and the availability of air conditioned rooms in the severe heat in the summers so that one can relax and ponder in a great ambience without any tension or worry moreover the company of fellow mates is also cherry on cake because one has the support in bad times and has someone to share joy and happiness. Having your classmates around play a pivotal role. In exam time students usually do group study and help each other and in addition to this as an individual come to drastic new environment after staying at home for so long,being people around of his/her age portray a sense of relief

On the flip side,if talk about accommodation outside university premises has got its own charm because they are no certain paradigm to follow and no certain rules to obey,one is free to do anything he/she likes for example there are no set weekly schedule of meals,one can eat whatever he/she wants to. Furthermore,as leisure activities are as important as studies, one can have television in his/her personal room or can have internet access but in hostel one can not do such things. Also,there is ample space in room, if one has no penchant of having a room mate, one can live his/her own also whereas in hostel one is compel to share room. Most importantly,one is allowed to have a personal vehicle in the accommodation premises but in hostel an individual is not allowed to do so.

To recapitulate,I would like to say that both aspect has its own charm,it is the matter of choice and individual liking where he/she wants to live. So one factor is not strong enough to overweigh the other moreover one should try both the accommodation and feel the uncertainty.