Even though globalization affects the world's economics in a very positive way,its negative side should not be forgotten.Discuss

Globalization has changed the dynamics of on going trends.Globalization plays a pivotal role in gradual increase of world's economics. However,the negative aspects should not be over weighed. The same has been discussed in the following paragraphs.

To begin with,it has been seen that from the last decade the leapfrog of globalization changed the substandard dramatically. Globalization is directly proportional to the world's economies. It comprises of numerous parameters which attributed to commendable changes. For an illustration,firstly, the introduction of new foreign trends of clothing, which is widely adopted by the people to replete the hunger of fashion. Consequently,the import and export of products provide an immense profit. Moreover,globalization attributed to other vital factors such as entertainment industry like music,movies etcetera. Additionally,medical amenities,new techniques,new facilities which merely profitable for the country's economy. The adoption of global products or trends must be checked because it might harm the integrity, social values or budget of an individual.

Moving further,every rose has thrones,similarly there are some negative prospects which must be checked and look after. For an example,a gadzet might cost out of the budget but due to availability and attractive offers,an individual compelled to buy the particulars and henceforth,he/she harms his/her budget. Furthermore,the faux products,China is the name which import surplus toys annually to India. This give and take is profitable for China but taking the products of minimal quality harms the Indian economy on the later stage.

To recapitulate, I would like to say that one must enjoy the perks and advantages of globalization but one must watch out for negative aspects as well and should not believe blindly.

an individual compelled to buy the particulars
an individual is compelled to buy the particulars

This give and take is profitable for China
This gives and takes it profitable for China

Sentence: For an example,a gadzet might cost out of the budget but due to availability and attractive offers,an individual compelled to buy the particulars and henceforth,he/she harms his/her budget.
Error: gadzet Suggestion: gadget