There are too many challenges for international students studying overseas Therefore it would be better for them to study in their home country

There are too many challenges for international students studying overseas. Therefore, it would be better for them to study in their home country.

Nowadays, many students are incapable of deciding whether they should go to study abroad or study in their home country. If they study abroad, someone says that: “There are too many difficulties for international students when they study overseas so studying in their motherland is better for them.”. On the other hand, students can research new things depending on their demand, so going anywhere is not a problem.
Firstly, students have studied hard for an opportunity to learn and explore new things in the foreign country. It depends on the education program of their mother country, perhaps, it isn’t suitable for them. Additionally, they are willing to learn new things, good interpersonal skills to ask others if they don’t know about foreign culture, language or something like that. 300 years ago, Japan is a poor feudal country so Fukuzawa Yukichi – a Japanese thinker encouraged Japan people to go to Western to learn and research new knowledge, science and technology to apply to their country.
Secondly, many students think that a challenge will make them give up, but they don’t know it will make them grow up. In addition, they can understand and fix it easily when they meet the challenge again. Furthermore, a challenge is an opportunity for students to explore themselves and they can be brave and motivated to solve the problem. Students can have a real-life experience so don’t be fearful about trouble.
Finally, there won’t be difficult to leave students to study abroad, students can seek new knowledge, culture, language and even themselves because of these challenges. If students have an opportunity to go study abroad, they will help their country and the world develop globalized.