Today many people want to get married and have children in their thirty rather than when they are young Is it positive or negative development

Today, many people want to get married and have children in their thirty rather than when they are young. Is it positive or negative development?

Nowadays, it is said that many people would rather be married and have kids late than when they are in their younger ages. In my opinion, this trend is showing promising signs.

To begin with, in our thirty, we are capable of raising our children properly. Today, lots of people are working hard and putting aside when they are young in order to be financially sustainable. Therefore, when they get married, their kids will be sufficiently provided with education, healthcare, etc. Over and above, people who have lived for 30 years are more experienced, hence this helps them to fulfil their parental tasks and raise their children to be well-behaved.

Last but not least, a late marriage hardly leads to divorce. Since people are mature enough to determine whether they would spend the rest of their life with another person. A divorce could afflict children with enduring psychological problems. Moreover, when there is a decline in the divorce rate, the economy can significantly develop. As the government doesn't have to organize benefits programs for single moms or dads.

To sum up, marriage and having kids at the age of thirty are getting more and more popular these days. it is considered a potential change in our society.