Today there is a great increase in antisocial behaviour and lack of respect to others What are the causes of this What measures can be taken to reduce this problem

Today there is a great increase in antisocial behaviour and lack of respect to others.
What are the causes of this? What measures can be taken to reduce this problem?

Misbehaviour and disrespectful conduct are among most serious problems our society faces nowadays. There are several causes of the problem, but fortunately, various measures can be taken to improve the situation.

Bad behaviour and lack of respect can be caused by a variety of factors. First, misbehaviour and disrespect may be caused due to a lack of discipline and wrong upbringing. For instance, spoiled children often demonstrate antisocial behaviour at home and outside. That can lead to the problems in the future. Second, some people can have financial problems and problems at home or at work so they become stressed out and can show their negative state to others by antisocial conduct or disrespect. Finally, in today's world children lack of education and social life, they don't spend that much time reading books or spending time with friends as people used to before. For example, one of the favourite hobbies of modern children is playing computer games, they are not interested in books anymore.

Luckily, there is a number of solutions to deal with the problem. One way would be for parents to nurture their child right and take responsibility for their child's behaviour. Because most of the mental problems person faces in adultery may be due some situations that happened in the childhood. Second, there should be a subject at school that would teach students ethics and right manners. At many schools in different countries it found a use. Last but not the least, the government should solve the financial or social problems that citizens faces everyday so they can feel stability that can lead to a decrease of antisocial conduct.

All in all, there could be other ways to fix the problem, but I strongly feel that those listed above would suffice.