Topic how to save the earth

Topic: how to save the earth.

Nowadays, it is not hard to realize bad effects of human’s life on the world ecosystem. Significantly, they come from both manufacturing and consuming activities. As a result, both human and the nature have to face global warming and this is also the main reason for terrible natural disasters such as bushfire, flash floods or melting ice in the Arctic and Antarctic. In my opinion, in order to prevent the earth from these bad effects, countries should focus on three urgent missions: educate people about human’s impacts on the earth, encourage people to use sources of clean power and increase people’s income.

Firstly, it can be confirmed that consuming fossil fuels such as petrol, gas or coal is one of the main reasons for the global warming. Thus, the sooner people switch over from the classical fuels to green power sources; such as solar or wind energy, the less harmful effects the nature has to suffer from. In order to push up this process, governments should subsidize people if they want to use these new kinds of energy. Besides, they should charge lower environmental tax on individuals and companies if they use green power. Last but not least, governments should give more funds on scientific researches for discovering more new sources of environmentally friendly energy.

Secondly, protecting the environment should be an obligatory subject in schools. Children should know human’s bad influence on the earth and how to protect the nature. I believe that children will become the most effective communicators to their families and communities; in order to enhance the society awareness in protecting the earth. Besides, the governments and non – government organizations should fund documentaries about the nature or wild animals and make these films become easily – accessible materials in public libraries.

Finally, if people live below the poverty line, they will struggle to make money by negative ways. As a result, they will damage the environment. For example, they can destroy bush to make agricultural lands or exploit sand in rivers for construction. Thus, the governments should divert people’ jobs to fields which help to protect the nature. For instance, investing in eco-tourism or resorts is a really good way to attract oversea tourists while still increase people’s salary and reserve their landscape.

To sum up, people should know that their lives are only stable and prosperous only when they safeguard the environment well. Thus, this mission is the responsibility on all people, all generations and all governments in the world.