Whether students should fall in love in college or not

Some people believe that college is the ideal time to find a lover – people are not too old to be haggled with life and not too Young to not be able to explore what life has to offer. In my viewpoint, students should not fall in love in college to avoid unplanned pregnant, time-consuming and school violence.

Firstly, university is the time of human maturation and self-exploration because the sex is unavoidable for the couples. However, the lack of understanding of sexuality can lead to unwanted pregnancy that causing the negative impact on girls such as abortion, the stress and fear when facing with family and many similar problems.

Secondly, love makes students waste time and distract from their schoolworks, affecting their academic performance. Obviously, when falling in love with someone, they always want to spend time together and do everything like watch movies,dating, go out for picnic,,, This makes them have hardly time to study and gradually be dying from educational boredom.

Last but not least, become infatuated with someone in university may cause the violence. For example, when two girls have crush on the same guy and he just love one of them, the remaining girl might feel jealousy and envy, leading to bullying, threatening, creating the lesions on both the physical and spiritual for the girl who are in romantic relationship with the boy.

In summary, it should have the practical measures to be able to solve the problems mentioned above, such as the self-consciousness in the balance between time dating and learning and If they intend to have sex, they should use contraception to avoid unwanted pregnancies.
In conclusion, students should not become smitten with someone in college to minimize the main above problems and they need to determine their life's goal is focusing on studying well to be able to get a good job in the future.