You should spend about 40 minutes on this task Write about the following topic Some people think it is unnecessary to learn foreign languages while others disagree Discuss both views and give your own opinion Give reasons for your answer and include any r

You should spend about 40 minutes on this task.
Write about the following topic:
Some people think it is unnecessary to learn foreign languages while others disagree.
Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

In the recent decades, learning foreign languages is more popular and an up to date trend in the world. Although many people think foreign languages are not important and unnecessary, others disagree with this idea.
On the one hand, foreign languages are the tools to connect everyone in the world. When we learn foreign languages, it is easy to study knowledge from all over the world.
On the other hand, several developing countries think their languages are more important than foreign languages. Here, they have modern technology and economics, so they need not learn foreign languages to connect with other countries.
Recently, it is necessary to connect with other countries because education and economics are always significantly important to develop their country.