The money spent by governments on space programs would be better to spend on vital public services such as schools and hospitals To what extent do you agree or disagree

The money spent by governments on space programs would be better to spend on vital public services such as schools and hospitals. To what extent do you agree or disagree

There is the opinion that the authorities should use the money on cosmos exploration programs much more than on essential public services. From my perspective, subjects related to university can be given precedence over other aspects, specifically public services, but the governments should not take services serving the public for granted.
On the one hand, there is no doubt that there are several reasons why those in charge should spend properties on space programs. Firstly, there are a huge number of cosmos secrets that have not been uncovered. Patently, human is the most curious species in the Earth, in fact, thousands researches and studies are being carried out annually to discover the undiscovered things. Therefore, they would better have more cosmos researches in order to satisfy the burning demand of humans for knowledge about cosmic. Secondly, the resource of materials on the planet is running out, so there is a necessity to find alternatives. Fortunately, studies on other planets can provide humans with a great chance to find another material source.
On the other hand, the reason why investing in public services, such as schools and hospitals is of paramount importance as well is it can improve the living standard of a country’s people both in the short-term and the long-term. Firstly, if the authorities spend more money on schools, children will have better conditions and environment thanks to the advanced facilities and the more trained teachers supplying by them. Therefore, students can be quickly better, and the development of education will also rise as a result. Secondly, giving hospitals top-of-the-art equipment can help doctors easily save patients, and people may be healthier and believe more in those in charge.
In conclusion, I reckon that both given aspects are crucial, so in lieu of entirely focusing on just one of them, sorting out money for each thing from the national finance prudently and cost-effectively is by far the most ideal.