Plastic shopping bag contributes to the pollution of land and sea some people think they should be banned Do you agree or disagree

Plastic shopping bag contributes to the pollution of land and sea, some people think they should be banned. Do you agree or disagree?

Nowadays plastic bags usage increased drastically. people using plastic bags and covers in malls, multiplexes,grocery stores and even in roadside food stalls even after the ban imposed by the government. Recently the TV 9 news channel also telecasted a program last Sunday by visiting the famous malls in the Hyderabad city who were selling plastic covers without government permission.They spoke with the managers and asked about why they were providing plastic bags to the customers.But the management tried to cover their mistakes with an inappropriate response.
using plastic covers contribute to the pollution of land and sea.Although the ban imposed by the law, so many people were still using the plastic by ignoring the rules and regulations.The system has to be changed and the government has to take the stringent measures to curb this situation and awareness campaigns should be conductederyiola

. The persons who violated the law should be punished severly by taking behind the bars.