In some countries many more people are choosing to live alone nowadays than in the past Do you think this is a positive or negative development In some countries many more people are choosing to live alone nowadays than in the past Do you think this is a

In recent years, there are more and more people make decision on living alone in many countries. Personally, in my view, this statement has both advantages and disadvantages effect in equal measure.
First, the rise in on one – person household bring a lot of benefits for individuals and economic development. Living alone is such a very significant decision that helping people become much more independent and self – reliant than living with family. Frankly, residents choosing this kind of living can be able to get themselves to make effort to do everything like cooking, cleaning, paying bills, managing his or her budget, take care of his or he, and all of which are available life skill; Therefore, not only can individuals become mature, but also financial capability development. Besides, by living alone, it is lucrative for construction that the demand of housing or accommodation become higher. There is a great deal of benefit for many companies and organizations working house buying and selling services such as increasing capital, creating job for workers, so all of which support for economic development.
On the other hand, the personal and economic arguments give above can be considered from the opposite angle. Compare with people who live with family members or flatmates, people who live alone seem to feel loneliness and isolation. This mean, they become lack of cohesion with other members, less time to make a conversation, share about their life as well as listen to relative’s stories. Furthermore, they must resolve many financial problems about rent, taxes, electric and water bills… in a modern life. In addition, what rising one – house household bring is the increasing prices of rent and property, and it is a bad effect for citizens who live alone because of increasing rent costs.
In conclusion, rising demand in living alone seem to be bring both merits and demerits for individuals as well as economy in the modern life.