Unemployment among young people is a major problem in many countries What are the causes Are there any solutions

Unemployment among young people is a major problem in many countries. What are the causes? Are there any solutions?

In the modern period, unemployment is an issue that many countries find out the causes so that having solution. This essay will examine the problems involved before proposing ways to figure out
There are several reasons for unemployment appearing around the world. Firstly, the four-point zeros industrial reach in humans as viral. More and more robots replace activating people on our own careers. Besides, the pandemic has taken place intensely complex. Government compels lockdown cites so that control the rate of illnesses. The companies which do not have enough funds may struggle to pay your's employment.
Therefore, the policy of government must be taken to improve this situation. Specifically, reducing tax for companies can be the best solvability in order to reproduce and recover the economical country.
In conclusion, the president is a vital factor to the unemployment be reduce