agree or disagree? If people have the opportunity to get a secure job they should take it right a way rather than wait for a job that would be more satisfying.

agree or disagree? If people have the opportunity to get a secure job they should take it right a way rather
than wait for a job that would be more satisfying.

There are some people who may hold the view that you should use the first opportunity for a secure job. On the other hand, there are some other people who take the opposite viewpoint and believe that it is better to wait for a more satisfying job. From my point of view, first belief is true. Among countless reasons which can support my idea, I will delve into the most conspicuous ones in the following paragraphs.

First of all, one should take into account this significant fact that rate of unemployment is increasing day by day. Getting a secure job makes you confident about your future. Besides that, when you have a secure job since you know it is permanent, you will be more motivated to try hard and get promotion. For instance, after graduation one of my friends and I faced with an opportunity to get a secure job. I got the job, but my friend told me he will wait for a better job. Now, after two years I am manager of a branch, but my friend could not find a satisfying job yet.

Another equally notable point justifying my opinion is that not having a job will cause you some psychological issue. In Fact, when you have job your mind is relax, but if you do not have job you will be depressed and have stress all the time. According to a noteworthy refreshingly intelligible statistics released by a recent research in my country, people who do not have job eighty percent more than other people are vulnerable to psychological diseases.

To wrap it up, all aforementioned arguments lead us to the conclusion that getting a secure job is more advisable than waiting for a better job, but that was the story in a nutshell. Actually, there are some other reasons and examples challenging the claim which are not mentioned above. By and large, I firmly recommend that whenever you have chance to get a secure job do not lose it.