Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? In twenty years there will be fewer cars in use than there are today. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Nowadays, thanks to the improvement of technology, almost half of the population of big cities such as Tehran, have their own cars. But if we consider this matter in more detail we will understand that pros of this unlimited usage of cars are very less than its cons, and gradually people come to this conclusion that it would be better if they use buses, trains and other general vehicles. Personally, I agree with this opinion that in twenty years, the number of cars in use will decrease. I will elaborate upon my opinion in the next paragraphs.

First and foremost, society is becoming aware of the a large number of difficulties that are over using of cars. A great number of people are in hospital, or die every day, only because of air pollution. Heavy traffic is another consequence of this unlimited number of cars, that cause many persons to prefer to use public transportation to reach faster to their destinations.

The second reason that should be taken into consideration is that petroleum resources will be ended in a few years and human being will have not any remedy only reducing their consumption, and changing their way of lives. In addition, new generations also have the right of using these resources. Therefore, maybe governments gradually make some laws in order to limit the number of cars in use.

Last but not least, public transportation is improving every day. Even now, in my city, the fast way of arriving to a specific destination is using metro lines. Therefore, it seems they will be more convenient after twenty years. By way of illustration, one year ago I went to Turkey, and there I saw a train whose speed was 250 kilometers per hour that was amazing. As a matter of fact, gradually, people would prefer to use such improved technologies instead of driving themselves.

All in all, taking thoroughly all the above mentioned reasons into account, this conclusion can be drawn that in twenty years, there will be less cars in use in comparison with today because of many reasons such as decreasing their harmful effects, lengthening the petroleum sources lifetime, and using more advanced public transportation systems to name but only a few. The plot of car usage is same as a peak, now we are at the top of the peak, and it will take only a few years to reach the baseline.

human being will have not any remedy
human being will not have any remedy

Sentence: First and foremost, society is becoming aware of the a large number of difficulties that are over using of cars.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by an article
Suggestion: Refer to the and a