Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Educating children is a more difficult task today than it was in the past because they spend so much time on a cell phone, online games and social networking website.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?

Educating children is a more difficult task today than it was in the past because they spend so much time on a cell phone, online games and social networking website.

Education is one of the most important concerns of the goverments around the world these days. Improving the technology over the last century have had a great influence on the education system in all parts of the world. These improvements can have both good and bad effects on the educational system. However, in my view by having a comprehend program for children's education, technology can be helpful instead.

In the first place, I think parents and teachers play an important role in this regard. They have to learn the effective measures in order to supervise the way children use the social network and electronics. They can encourage children to surf the internet in a right way to learn new things. For example, teachers can introduce sites which children can visit and enjoy learning new things with music and movies under the supervision of their parents. In addition, there are many online games which can teach new things to children during their playing time.

Furthermore, governments can take effective actions in this regard. They can consider extra fund for online programmers and games developers to encourage them to design weblogs or games which are aimed at children's education. To illustrate, we had a competition in our university between computer science students. They had to design sites for special purposes. That is why I think it is a practical way to engaged expertise in this regard.

On the other hand, there are many disadvantages in using of children of social network or electronics. For instance, there are many sites on the internet which are not suitable for children. They are exposed to many violent scenes, sex issues and etc. by surfing the internet. Online games and cell phone can also hinder them from involving in social matters like playing with other kids.

To sum up, I hold the view that by taking some effective measures children can use new technology in order to help them in their education career and educational improvement.