Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?keeping old friends is more important than making new friends.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
keeping old friends is more important than making new friends.

Have you ever thought about advantages of old friends on new friends? I strongly believe that keeping old friends are more important than making new ones for few reasons. First of all, old friends are more familiar with their friends' personality. In addition, old friends are unlikely to betray their friends .Lastly, keeping old friends can increase the quality of life.

First and for most, making new friends requires so many time to adapt with their behavior and personality but old friends are completely familiar with each other. with no doubt, old friends will spend astounding time with each other rather than new friends. A prime example of my own story may shed some light on this issue. All the time when I am in need of a friend to talk or solve an issue, I will defiantly call my oldest friend rather than talking with new ones although, new friends could do more help on specific problems but talking to old bodies are feeling much better.

Having discuss the issue from that point of view, I would rather discuss it from another perspective. No one can deny that new friends may betray their friends or leave them alone in their difficult situations during life but old friends will never do this. DR Pour Sahrifi my psychology professor, in addition, a highly-educated person stated that most of the time failure in a relationship specially friendships occurs in new ones and old relationships are long-lasting.

Lastly, people who are part of a delightful and long friendship are feeling much happier in their lives and they may act stronger in their life problems since they have a good friends emotional support plus they could make better decision and have better problem solving with their friends' help. A recent experiment which was done in Tabriz university among freshman students showed that students who have old friends, are living happier than others hence their quality of life are higher than other students.

In conclusion, I agree with the statement. keeping old friends is an important duty in life. since, old friendships are healthier than new ones furthermore, old friends support their friends instead of betraying them. being part of a good friendship will increase quality of life.That is all I can say about the topic.