Do you agree or disagree. It is more enjoyable to have a job where you work only three days a week in long hours to have a job where you work five days a week for shorter hours

In today's world, our jobs need a lot of energy and focus and there are many things that we like to do as fun. I think it is better for someone to work three days a week and spend the rest of the week freely on his desired activities because in this way he can focus more on the job, have more fun and he will know what he is going to do and will not have any stress.

First of all, I think focusing on a job is easier in long hours work than shorter hours. Each time a person arives at work it will take sometime for him to adopt to the work enviorment. So, it will be beneficial to work in longer hours. For example, couple of years ago I worked at a company in short hours. Each time I wanted to go to work, it took me half an hour to get there and another half hour to get back to my home. Moreover, everytime it took me a little while to pickup where I left last time.

Second, in my opinion a whole day of fun is better than two half days. Most of the time, people are tired after their jobs and prefer to just go to their homes after the work time and even if they do go out, they will not enjoy it fully. As an example, when I was working, I wanted to join our city football team. So, I went to practice after my work, However, I always were out of focus and tired and As a result I failed to reach my goal of becoming a professional footballer.

Finally, I think when someone seperates his work days and free days they will have less stress. It is very good to be fully focus only on one matter in a day. Once, I worked in long hours for two days and was free the rest of the week. I enjoyed this time so much because I know exactly what I was going to do.

To conclude, I think it is better for someone in today's world to seperate his work days with his fun days due to the fact that in this way he or she can do every things better.

Sentence: Each time a person arives at work it will take sometime for him to adopt to the work enviorment.
Error: arives Suggestion: arrive
Error: enviorment Suggestion: environment

Sentence: Moreover, everytime it took me a little while to pickup where I left last time.
Error: everytime Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Finally, I think when someone seperates his work days and free days they will have less stress.
Error: seperates Suggestion: separates

Sentence: To conclude, I think it is better for someone in today's world to seperate his work days with his fun days due to the fact that in this way he or she can do every things better.
Error: seperate Suggestion: separate

Average Word Length: 3.74 4.6 //need to know more vocabulary words

Sentences should be polished. Read more English articles, magazines, blogs....

------------------------