Do you agree or disagree with this statement, the university must pay more money for their teachers.

Undoubtedly, teaching is an essential part of any country in the world. Some people believe school must pay higher salaries to their professors, others disagree. As far as I am concerned, I agree with paying a real wage to the teachers. In my view; this, of course, would make university's professors more enthusiastic, love their job and boom it; consequently, schools would graduate higher proficiency people capable of developing their society as well.

To begin, everybody agrees with that teaching is a job. No one teaches for free. And, in all careers, people are willing to earn much money that equals to their efforts. The money they make brings better life and happiness. Therefore, if your institute appreciates your work, of course, you would add more and more effort to earn more and more money. Otherwise, it would be pretty stressful and breaks your future and your school as well. For example, in my country, professors' wages are among the minimum wages. As a result, most of them decide to leave their job and search for other companies which pay more salary. Unfortunately, our universities' reputations are getting down yearly. While American schools respect their professors to hold them among their institute for their entire lives. So, we can see those teachers love their job and keep themselves updated, participate in many types of research which raise the name of that school and attract best students to enrol in them. A good proof for that, no one likes to study in my country even though our teachers are highly qualified.

In addition to that, I believe when teachers love their teaching job and feel they are in the place that raises them and opened the bright future for their educational dream. Furthermore, those teachers would put all effort into teaching, take care of each single student encourage him/her to use his/her internal energy and work with it for more and more invention which would add bright future, not for the college itself but their country and the world. For example, in The USA, teachers loves their jobs and care about their students to always encourage them to participate in graduational project and assignment. When Schools fund those projects and support them, they would graduate new scientists to their country. Therefore, we can touch those single projects in the development of the country year after year. Because any small project if succeeded, it would add profit to the community.

All in all, teachers must earn a higher salary because they would add the benefit not only for their schools but also to their society.

everybody agrees with that teaching is a job.
everybody agrees that teaching is a job.

teachers loves their jobs
teachers love their jobs

Sentence: So, we can see those teachers love their job and keep themselves updated, participate in many types of research which raise the name of that school and attract best students to enrol in them.
Error: enrol Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: For example, in The USA, teachers loves their jobs and care about their students to always encourage them to participate in graduational project and assignment.
Error: graduational Suggestion: No alternate word

Two reasons are very similar. The topic sentences should be very clear.

----------------------