Do you agree or disagree young people should try many different kinds of jobs or career before they decide the long term career of their life

Do you agree or disagree: young people should try many different kinds of jobs or
career before they decide the long term career of their life.

With the rapid development of modern day society, it becomes increasingly difficult to find a proper job due to the severe competition. This also leads to some individuals' career changing decision, which has became become 又错!!a hot-debated issue recently. While a majority of people suggest we should treasure our present job and never change it, I hold that trying various jobs is actually worth it for the following reasons.

First and foremost, the experience we accumulate by doing different jobs can benefit our later work tremendously. As is known to all, people go to work not only for money's sake, but also for the purpose of having a wider range of work experience that can help them more adepted adept when they handle certain kinds of future challenges and difficulties in work, which will make them more excellent worker. For instance, my uncle worked as an a waiter in a hotel at first, where he boosted his communication skills. Then as an accounter accountant in a local company, which enabled him to deal with a large variety of accounting problems efficiently. Thanks to the experience of these two jobs, he became a qualified employee in his present company, and thus getting promoted quickly than his coworkers.

Another point worth mentioning is that people can truly know which job deserves their hard work and commitment for the rest of their life, as they can compare several jobs seriously. To state it more concisely, people tend to be satisfied with their first job if the salary is high enough. However, they hardly love that job and are unaware of it, since they lack other work opportunities to choose from. It is not hard to imagine if one do does the same work every day, he will easily feel bored, which stems from the lack of enthusiasm and zeal for his job. Nevertheless, provided that he had done several jobs before deciding his final job, he would choose the one he really enjoy. Therefore, as time pass by, he would still be motivated and work wholeheartedly when it comes to his interesting job.

Admittedly, one can be more professional if he sticks to one job from the very begining beginning. Nonetheless, the advantages of trying more jobs apparently outweigh never giving one more shot. To put it into a nutshell, considering the importance of accumulating different work experience as well as gaining more choice of occupation, people are well-advised to have various jobs in order to make their ultimate career successful.