It is more enjoyable to have a job where you work only three days a week for long hours than to have a job where you work five days a week for shorter hours

In my opinion work five days a week for shorter hours it's more enjoyable than work only three days a week for long hours. The work is mandatory for us it's return with many benifits for us like a good income, improve our personality , meet a new friends. But i see the work for short hours is much better than long hours with three days. For three reasons

First of all some people love to be busy a whole of week instead three days only. I remembered my father he was 66 years old and he was sick but he loved to went to his job everyday. He was so active instead of his sickness, but he was enjoying when he weared his clothes and went to the job daily.

Second, some peoples being tired if they work a lot of hours everyday especially when there have other duites that he should do it when he is finish his work for example i'm mother for four kids if i spent a long hours in my job so how can i finish my other duites associated with my kids, like bring my kids from school or talking them some stories or playing with them because i need to spend some time with them. So i love to have work for short hours so i can do my work and don't forget my family which it's important for me also.

Last but not least we should do arbitrage of all we have nothing take us more than other in everything ,some people have two jobs and they take short hours in each jobs to get benifit from both. For instance my friend lana she has two jobs she worked shot hours in the first and she goes to the second one , because she has lower income and she should works a lot to increase her income.

In conclusion while they are arguments for both sides of issue , but i see work for short hours is better than long hours for the reasons above and there is a contention for this but still each person has a different view for this issue.

In my opinion work five days a week for shorter hours it's more enjoyable than work only three days a week
In my opinion work five days a week for shorter hours is more enjoyable than work only three days a week

my father he was 66 years old
my father was 66 years old

when he is finish his work
when he finishes his work

Sentence: Last but not least we should do arbitrage of all we have nothing take us more than other in everything ,some people have two jobs and they take short hours in each jobs to get benifit from both.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to each and jobs

Sentence: For instance my friend lana she has two jobs she worked shot hours in the first and she goes to the second one , because she has lower income and she should works a lot to increase her income.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to should and works

Sentence: The work is mandatory for us it's return with many benifits for us like a good income, improve our personality , meet a new friends.
Error: benifits Suggestion: benefits

Sentence: He was so active instead of his sickness, but he was enjoying when he weared his clothes and went to the job daily.
Error: weared Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Second, some peoples being tired if they work a lot of hours everyday especially when there have other duites that he should do it when he is finish his work for example i'm mother for four kids if i spent a long hours in my job so how can i finish my other duites associated with my kids, like bring my kids from school or talking them some stories or playing with them because i need to spend some time with them.
Error: duites Suggestion: duties

Error: benifit Suggestion: benefit
Error: arbitrage Suggestion: arbitrate

try to write complex sentences, for example:

my friend lana she has two jobs she worked shot hours in the first

better:
my friend Lana who has two jobs worked shot hours in the first