Nowadays universities are the best place to get the best knowledge from it . also , it became an important part of our life in spite of taking valuable information from many different fields , we face many new experience we do not face it before . further

Nowadays universities are the best place to get the best knowledge from it . also , it became an important part of our life in spite of taking valuable information from many different fields , we face many new experience we do not face it before . furthermore , we make the best friend relations from inside and outside our country . that is from my point of view ,it is better to invest in the universities infrastructure and the physical plant more than concerning about the faculty satisfaction .

First of all , presence of high quality universities indicate caring of government in the educational system that is mean students are the major priority . for this reason , my view clarify the biggest part of investment should go to universities infrastructure . such as , building a center for innovative project that help student to maximize their abilities to create and invent new things or to produce new products , for instance this center presence at Jordan university of science and technology and i have a project it is called EPA that talk about encourage physical activity and reduce risk of having heart diseases . so , this facility helped me a lot to think out the door .

Secondly , the investment should be in all the university aspects . such as , my university contain the largest library in Jordan and the medial east with free internet connection that strength the educational process . further more , the availability of good infrastructure will lead to more students enrollment from inside and outside and that is mean better economical status in the university and in the country in general . more over will effect in the university ranking by a positive way .

In conclusion , mp point of view is solid and strong enough to clarify why the investment in the universities infrastructure and physical plant is better than caring about the faculty satisfaction .