Secure job or waiting a good job

Secure job or waiting a good job

Should people get a secure job that is available immedetely or wait ot find staisfying job? People answer this question differently according to their backgrounds and previous experience of finding a job. I wholeheartedly agree people should get the job opportunity that is available right away for several reasons.

One of the reasons why people should take job opportuinity and aviod waiting for satisfying one is because it will prevent people from lossing their shelter. For example, Let us say there is a lady who just has graduated from pharmacy indesitery. If she does not find a job in her major immediately, she will have a tremendous amount of debt, in addition her study-loan interest increases every day. Therefore, it is better for her to work in any job that she finds right away. Although the amount of money she will earn will not cover all her debt, it will help her to keep where she lives and buy some of her necessities. If the women waited too long to find a job, that would lead to unwanted effect because finding satisfying job is not simple. Because of this, it is better for the lady to get the secure job.

Another reason for getting a secure job is adventageous is that it might take people a really long time to find what they want in a job. In this days, people have different qulification in job they need to at especiall for those who want to take the job as permenant position. The study was done on 1500 employees who work in well-known tech companies such as Microsoft, Amazon, and Google. The participants said that it took the two to three years at least to find the job that it is exteremely soothing them. This is because they considered a lot of characteristics when they search for postion, for example, the location, the major attidue, the working environment..etc. If people had not found an immediate source of income, they would have suffered a lot during the journy to find a more satisfying job. Even though people say that it is crucial for someone to do not work unless they find a job that they really like, so they will not discourage from working in future, this idea would people's under fainancial stress. As a result, taking the the available job is vital.

To sum up, people should take the job opportunity that is available to them right away. This is because not only it prevents people from being homeless but also satisfying job might take forever to find.