Some people believe that the Earth is being harmed by human activity. Others feel that human activity makes the Earth a better place to live. What is your opinion?

I diagreed that earth is being harmed by human activitiy.the earth at the beginning of life was so simple,no building no techniques , no oil ,, by the precence of human several good things was happened. So in my view the precence of human is important for three reasons

First, he did a lot of things and experments to found the oil, which is important thing for the countries, the country which is have oil it's consider the richest one , they are sell it and they get a lot of money which is so important for their peoples. The oil discovered by human and we can get a lot of benefits from it.for example the countries of Arab Golf they have a lot of oil which it's under thier earth. By having a lot of oil they imported it and this return with a good money , and they are consider the richest countries. So we can see their people they have money that can buy a car or a home. this is made by human and i think there is no harmful for the earth.

Second, the human made a lot of high buildings to compensate a lot of peoples, for example the high buildings in Chicago. Chicago was full with a lot of refugees, so to compensate all of these refugees they built a lot of high building ,moreover to give these buildings made more spaces in city because it's so busy city. So this is a good job made by human and this activity didnot harm the earth.

Third , human advanced in agriculture, he made a lot of gardens , a lot of farms which is good for people to get food from it even it's good for animal , and the country which have a good agriculture it's rich country. For example Australia, it's famous with good agriculture and it's good in impotation, so it's return a good money for it.

In conclusion, while they are arguments for both sides of issue, but i think the human doing good for the earth by finding oil, by building and by agriculture , and many things which return with benefits for both peoples and the earth.

Essays by the user:

several good things was happened.
several good things were happened.

to found the oil, which is important thing for the countries
to find the oil, which is an important thing for the countries

the country which is have oil it's consider the richest one
the country which has oil is considered as the richest one

The oil discovered by human
The oil is discovered by human

a lot of farms which is good for people
a lot of farms which are good for people

so it's return a good money for it.
so it returns a good money for it.

but i think the human doing good
but i think the human is doing good

Sentence: I diagreed that earth is being harmed by human activitiy.the earth at the beginning of life was so simple,no building no techniques , no oil ,, by the precence of human several good things was happened.
Error: diagreed Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: precence Suggestion: presence

Sentence: So in my view the precence of human is important for three reasons
Error: precence Suggestion: presence

Sentence: First, he did a lot of things and experments to found the oil, which is important thing for the countries, the country which is have oil it's consider the richest one , they are sell it and they get a lot of money which is so important for their peoples.
Error: experments Suggestion: experiments

Sentence: The oil discovered by human and we can get a lot of benefits from it.for example the countries of Arab Golf they have a lot of oil which it's under thier earth.
Error: thier Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: For example Australia, it's famous with good agriculture and it's good in impotation, so it's return a good money for it.
Error: impotation Suggestion: importation

Read a good grammar book. You may read this one: http://testbig.com/question/grammar