Some people prefer to work for a large company Others prefer to work for a small company Which would you prefer

Some people prefer to work for a large company. Others prefer to work for a small company. Which would you prefer?

Since the beginning of civilization, humanity have been building relationships between participants of the working process. An opinion exists, that some humans want to bring benefit for giant enterprises, while others claim that mankind tend to choose companies with a tiny size. I personally believe, that doing job is better in large partnerships due to the reasons marked hereinafter.

First of all, most modern great companies allow their employee to work from all countries, that is why plenty of talented people can be involved in an enterprise process. Grand bunches are extremely popular among ordinary humans; therefore, it is easy for company to choose best workers in order to increase capacities. Furthermore, such large enterprises demonstrate a great impact on labor market and solute one of the main governments’ problem – unemployment on the labor marked. For instance, according to the research in Russia, made by Apple Inc., unemployment was reduced about 1.2%, which is a fantastic result for Russian government. Hence, grand enterprises help to moderate the situation on countries’ labor marked and give a chance to work for international perspective people.

However, some humans contradict to that opinion and argue, that large bunches capture the market and start governments’ manipulations. I cannot agree to that point of view, as I am convinced, that great companies want to expand the idea of justice, giving the opportunity to compete with all applicants. Moreover, such competition shows a tremendous increase in companies’ productivity, which lead to the development of the product. For example, according to the Moscow Economics forum, 15 of 18 professors provided the evidence, that large bunches are the “engine” that move mankind to the further happy and advanced life.

In conclusion I would like to say that working in big companies is extremely crucial for the whole humanity. Although few experts criticize grand enterprises policy, I believe that benefits, such as competition, positive influence on labor market and mankind development demonstrate the importance of great bunches existence.