some people say that the internet provides people with a lot of valuable information; others think access to so much information creates problem. which view do you agree with?

The question is that some people say that the internet provides people with a lot of valuable information; others think access to so much information creates problems. Everyone with consideration to his private viewpoint and also cons and pros of internet can maintain a specific direction toward this issue, however in my perspective the values of internet outweighs to disadvantages it brings to us. My reasons and arguments are listed below which will strengthen my point of view:

To begin with, it is axiomatic that nowadays internet plays a crucial role in people's life in spread spectrum. Humans in every age use it for convenient accessing to information. Since internet helps them to save their time, consequently it is a kind of treasure in 21s century. For instance, obtaining a large number of resources for doing a research paper does not require to spend a lot of time in public transportation or long queues for getting books in libraries. There is up-dated data on internet that everyone can distinguish its valid with regard to his knowledge base.

The second reason why I advocate that internet is the most worthwhile tool in the modern world, lies in the fact that it has created an opportunity for people to communicate with each other. It goes without saying that such a circumstance will cause young generation to share their opinions with other young people in other different places of world, subsequently new and creative ideas will be formed. Also this condition can establish a competition bed for people to optimize level of their information.
Having discussed this issue from this point of view, I am going to empower it by following discussion. Nobody could overlook this fact that internet has reduced the costs of life. Take an American student who has to do a research paper about architecture of church in Milan in Italy. Without spending a lot of money for the plane or hotel, there is a chance for him to gain his needed information through internet. With having these advantages how could internet create trouble?
By taking all above mentioned arguments, this conclusion could be drawn that internet has made the world a place for better living. It has provided welfare and comfort for individuals; therefore its few disadvantages can be ignored by people.