TPO 28 - sec2

TPO 28 - sec2

Nowadays, our way of life has changed greatly compred to the past. I do not agree with the fact that parents today are more involved in the education of their childs because of three reasons.Today most of the parents work in far places from their home and also multimedia devices are in our lives now more than ever. Also, we now have a educational systems that has a big effect on children's education.

First of all, many parent these days go to work in some places that are far from their home. As a result, they are not around their children for most of the time. For example, when I was a child, both my mother and father would go out of the house at the early morning and then they came back late in the evening. So, for many hours of my childhood they were not around me.

Second, there are alot of multimedia devices in our world today. devices such as TV, radio and internet. Children spend alot of time using these devices. As a result, they will learn alot from them. So, if a child is alone he will use this multimedia devices and they will become a big effect to him. For example, when I was a child, I watched alot of children's TV programs and would learn social matters from them. Even if my parrents were around I still used these devices and they were the main role in my learning.

Finally, in our modern world we have a big and well funded educational system. They will teach many different thing to the children for many years. Moreover, the governments spends alot of money on educationg professional teachers for our schools. As a results, parents roles in education of their childs are fading. In my country, childrens will go to school form the time that they are six years old to when they are twenty. I myself spent several hours a day in school, so, much that i learned was from school, not my parents.

To conclude, Today other factors like Multimedia devices and educational systems have the main role in educating children. In addition, parent are more busy and mostly working away from their home.

a educational systems that has a big effect
an educational system that has a big effect

the governments spends alot of money
the governments spend a lot of money

form the time that they are six years old to when they are twenty.
form the time when they are six years old to the time when they are twenty.

Sentence: As a results, parents roles in education of their childs are fading.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to parents and roles

Sentence: Nowadays, our way of life has changed greatly compred to the past.
Error: compred Suggestion: compared

Sentence: Second, there are alot of multimedia devices in our world today. devices such as TV, radio and internet.
Error: alot Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Children spend alot of time using these devices.

Sentence: As a result, they will learn alot from them.

Sentence: For example, when I was a child, I watched alot of children's TV programs and would learn social matters from them.

Sentence: Even if my parrents were around I still used these devices and they were the main role in my learning.
Error: parrents Suggestion: parents

Sentence: Moreover, the governments spends alot of money on educationg professional teachers for our schools.
Error: educationg Suggestion: education

Sentence: In my country, childrens will go to school form the time that they are six years old to when they are twenty.
Error: childrens Suggestion: children