A university plans to develop a new research center in your country Some people want a center for business research Other people want a center for research in agriculture Which of these two kinds of research centers do you recommend for your country

The research center is used for mining business in favor for country to help it grow and significantly. Agriculture plays a major role in improving a revenue of country and on the other hand business research center also plays a major role in growing country economy.
My country is in tropical region and has plenty of space for agriculture land. Mostly universities here are packed up by students from rural areas.Their families owns agriculture land, and by building agriculture research center in universities it would help them to grow their business. Business research is also an important one but due to vast amount of land available for agriculture, farming research center will be more helpful for students, The research centers would help students to build new and advance instrument for farming and fast growing land.