Which of the following is the best way for a student to make new friends Joining a sports team Volunteering for a community activity Traveling Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

Which of the following is the best way for a student to make new friends? -Joining a sports team -Volunteering for a community activity -Traveling Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Friends are the people who you might stay with for the longest time in your whole life despite parents. They play an important role in our development. For instance, when we were in the down time, they listened to us and shared some interesting experiences to us to guild us to jump out of sadness. Thus, making friends seems to be extremely important for us. How can we make friends? Some people think join a sports team will help us while others believe volunteering and traveling are the better method. As for me, I think joining the sports team would be the best way.
To begin with, the people who grouping in the sports team are likely to share the same or similar interests. For example, all of the members in football teams are fascinated by playing football. That similarities between with will intangible closing the distance between their heart, which in turn help them ease them to make friends. My older brother would be an excellent example to illustrate this. Almost 10 years ago, when my brother was a high school students, he almost had no friends due to his unique personalities that he was to shy. Because of this, he didn't talk to his classmates and teachers. Two years later, his had the lunch alone every day. For some reasons, my brother joined the basketball team unprecedently, after that, he had a comprehensively change. Due to the similar interests between his team members.He made a lot of friends; had a lot of words to talk; went to participate the outside activities every week; and even won the champion of urban basketball competition. Thus, it is clearly that joining in the sports team are likely to help us to make friends.
Secondly, the friends made by joining the sports team will have the closest and hardest friendships with us, which means that they are the people who you can give your back to. To be specific, sport is a kind of cultivating personalities activity. During doing the sports, most of us will definitely learn how to take the responsibilities and help each other. For example, frisbee is a kind of group working sports, it needs every one to cooperate with each other and help with each other to achieve the eventually same goal that transport the frisbee into the score region. During this time, each member of the group should face the similar difficult and help each other to avoid from crowding by competitors. Thus, everyone in the game would feel how important their teammates are. As a result, that groups of people will eventually become the most important, reliable and durable friends in their whole life.
On the other hand, however, volunteering or traveling also could help us to make friends but there are some limitations about these two methods. It is common to say that the people who met during traveling or volunteering is not suitable for us to have a durable contact with. For the reason that, they are coming from different places and have the unclear background, so, it is hard for us to distinguish and determine weather they are good guy or not. For volunteering, thanks to you free help, community people might be friendly to you. However, without your help, their is not reason for them to be as friendly as they used to and it is possible for them to do some bad things to you, which is unpredictable. All in all, making friends by volunteering or during traveling considerably increases the risks of being cheated. Thus, in my mind, it is not wise to make friends by that ways.