fossils collector business

fossils collector business

the lecture responds to every issue that represents in reading passage. in her opinion on the lecture, she thinks the benefits of private collector business are more than negative points.

first, she believes that fossils collectors will not keep their fossil collection away from the public and generally represent them in public places like libraries and schools. this representation in the public is critical for them because they will be able to purchase them to schools or research institutes for study or exhibition.

second, she challenges the argument about the claim that scientists lose their access to the wealthy fossils. she talks about evaluating any fossils that find during excavations and she thinks at the beginning the fossils pass the scientist's hands for finding the details and any necessary test.

Moreover, she suggests that probably destroy valuable evidence during the commercial or selling of fossils happens and isn't avoidable, but there is a positive aspect that effort in excavation raising up and the number of fossils available in public increase.